Saturday, May 24, 2008

A year has gone by

Almost a whole year has gone by since my last post. Wow, a lot of stuff has happened to me over the past year. It has been a really, really, really busy for me the past 12 months. Between work (my regular 9 to 5), family (my first priority) and taking care of other misc. issues, I basically have not had a lot of time to put into my websites.

I reached a high of OVER 1.2 MILLION UNIQUES in one moth last summer on www.PopStarsPlus.com. Then I had to take care of other business and it drifted down to about 850,000. Not bad, but a huge drop. Over the past few months I have been trying to keep up with updating my sites when I can, but it has NOT been very consistent. Right now I am really behind with a few of my partners. I hope to catch up this week.

The biggest roadblock for me now is the eBay linking debacle. eBay decided to pull out of Commission Junction, which means that the hundreds of links I have to them will no longer be good after May 31st. I understand the business reasons behind it, but I have to go through and change all of those links. Most of these links are created with key words associated for each banner for each individual page. Unfortunately, the link creation system is extremely slow (even with my high speed), and it is going to take a long, long time to get everything updated, even with the extention they gave -- they should have done something to automatically make our links go in-line with their new system. I will be out of some money as of next month due to this (as will eBay).

Even though I have been extremely busy and have not had time to spend on my main sites, I have had time to play around and create some new websites - - - have to go, I'll write about the new sites tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I bet many sites would like that many page views.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the time does fly. One year sometimes can seem like nothing!

onmata said...

十三 風俗求人ならオンナマタチカラ

大阪 エステ求人なら十三 エステ ChouChou(シュシュ)

十三 風俗求人ならセクキャバ Vivid Crew

大阪 キャバクラ求人ならBore Up

男性の大阪 風俗求人

男性の大阪 キャバクラ求人なら

Unknown said...

check this link right here now find here hop over to these guys replica bags china click for more replica ysl