Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finally, Something Changed To My Favor With Google Index

Finally, something has changed in my favor with the Google Index. All of a sudden, a few days ago I shot up to 542 pages being indexed in Google (up from 240). However, today it is down to 512. [Just my luck.] Tomorrow I am going to be submitting a bunch of pages to for reciprocal linking with two other websites. I'll see if this boosts it up a bit.

It seems that this site is finally back on the Google Index. Now it can be found by all of you that use the Google Search. You may ask, why am I so concerned with Google and not the other search engines? Well, it is because in my experience, Google has provided me with 4 or more times the amount of traffic than any the other search engines combined. I would be a fool to ingnore those and do what I can to be listed (and as high as possible), however, I have found it easier to get up on those indexes and to stay there. It is Google that always seems to give me the problems. Do you have the same experiences with the search engines? Leave me a comment below.

No comments: