Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Over 1000 pages Indexed

In the never ending saga of getting my pages for www.biographyplus.com indexed on Google, I can happily say that over 1000 links have been added. 1014 to be exact (Although, a few more pages still need to be added).

As to reciprocal linking, I have added links to one of two sites on BiographyPlus, but then had computer issues and vacation and have not added the links to the second site. In the mean time, I still have not emailed them back to say that the links have been added. So what I have learned so far is that you do not need all of these link backs to added to the index.

My next task is to increase the amount of traffic to the site so I can begin to make some money. Yes, this is a web site I want to make money with. If you want to go to one of my sites that I maintain for public information then you can visit my www.IHaveDiabetes.net site. If you have diabetes or know someone who has it, it might be of some benefit to you.

Right now the pages have not been rated by Google, so I will track to see how the reciprocal links improve (or not improve) the page rank. Hopefully Google will give out new page ranks soon so that the test would be of more value. However, I could still monitor those few pages that had already been given PR values.

We shall see.

Until next time . . . .

Ian Ripley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much congrats on the indexing feat.