Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Keeping Up With The Blog

Okay -- I missed writing a post yesterday, but it is not easy to keep up a journal day after day. There is family, the "real job," the websites, commuting, eating, sleep and some occasional fun. Well, right now, when I have a chance, I am trying to maintain some of the entries on www.PopStarsPlus.com and www.BiographyPlus.com -- although most pages have current news feeds, the bios may go a little stale, and it is important to keep your data as up-to-date as possible. We also have over 100 celebrities in our "coming soon" category. This is way too many and we are trying to push those celebs into the regular section of the site. It also seems that googol does not like any of our pages that are in this category -- it has either taken older pages out of their index or not indexed any of the newer pages added since the previous update.

So, while I am busy updating these and the other websites I work on, I probably will be posting less over the next week or so -- but will add comments when appropriate.

Until next time . . . .

I.R.

No comments: